/

East, West, and North: Selecting the Best Spot in Every Direction

For nearly 20 years, Palm Hills Developments has become one of the trusted developers in Egypt, providing full luxury packages to all its clients through smart and advanced technologies that establish a new culture of living. Palm Hills Projects are found all around Egypt to put a distinctive vision to the location it renovates, let’s see some of their latest projects!   

Badya Palm Hills

It’s the latest project Palm Hills invested its ideas in, it’s located in the West of Cairo, at the center of the 6th of October city, to be a major point that connects between the East and the West. Palm Hills did a lot of research to import every new technology and style making its clients the first to experience the best lifestyle. 

A compound, located a few minutes from the Giza pyramids, occupies nearly 3000 acres, covering the needs of its clients easily. It’s accessible from every direction and near to the future where The new capital exists. It also creates a green eco-friendly environment that helps the residents to keep healthy and energetic.

CAPITAL GARDENS PALM HILLS

A strategic spot that is going to be a brightening start, that’s how real estate experts described CAPITAL GARDENS in Mostakbal City. Located in New Cairo, in the East, on an area of 103 acres, nearly 79% of it contains green areas, walking sideways, and cycling tracks, the remaining 21% is used for buildings. Capital Gardens also includes a gym and spa, playgrounds, swimming pools, a family club, and a mall, These all are supported by durable infrastructure networks.

PALM HILLS NEW ALAMEIN NORTH COAST

Constructing a resort on the North Coast could be an old idea, but when this resort is located in NEW ALAMEIN, that’s a new one! Palm Hills lets its clients spend a peaceful and wonderful time in a fully integrated entertainment city that includes water, green color, colorful crystal lagoons, and fresh air. No one could need more. There is a wide range of apartments, chalets, private villas, townhouses, and twin houses with suitable spaces.

Hazem Ashraf

Digital Marketeer and Content Writer

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Previous Story

The Happy Breath of Life

Next Story

Get the High Quality of Feeling Home

Latest from Blog

BIG-Bjarke Ingels Group

BIG-Bjarke Ingels GroupCopenhagen, London, Brooklyn, and Barcelona A spiraling semi-subterranean museum for watchmaker Audemars Piguet. A

Beata Heuman – London

“The best design combines form and function with personality,” says the bubbly Heuman, a native Swede