/

Get the High Quality of Feeling Home

SODIC, for more than 25 years, has represented itself as a class A developer that knows the demands of the communities it serves either through residences, offices, retailing, recreation, and medical care. Providing the best of the best has always been SODIC’s main goal, now it tries to unlock its clients’ limits of expectations through more innovative services and providing lifestyles that keep up with time.

The Estates Residences

During the first quarter of 2022, SODIC launched one of the strategic projects in West Cairo, at New Zayed. Through this project, SODIC acquired the highest percentage of sales, 36%, compared to SODIC’s other projects, where sales in East Cairo represented 34%  and 30% were the percentage of total sales achieved in June North Coast. 60% of the project is villas and the remaining 40% are apartments and duplexes found in Phase I.

The Estates Residences is the natural extension of The Estates, through which SODIC is developing an integrated elegant community with all needed amenities, where sports areas, lakes, and green nature are found at every spot. It is adjacent to the Cairo-Alex highway and 3 minutes away from Sphinx Airport. It covers an area of 124 feddans. It provides a secure environment for families, where they can exercise, recreate, and have a fresh breath beside a lake.

EDNC

SODIC has started delivering the finished units in EDNC to its owners since the last quarter of 2021. EDNC is a distinctive retail complex that provides dynamic and flexibility to every business and field in the vital heart of New Cairo.  

EDNC provides its special approach to the concept of businesses and work environments, where every view and perspective in the complex includes leisure and seriousness, which encorages employees to work hard without feeling of any stress or anxiety.

Hazem Ashraf

Digital Marketeer and Content Writer

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Previous Story

East, West, and North: Selecting the Best Spot in Every Direction

Next Story

A Crucial Step to Revive the Egyptian Real Estate Market Again!

Latest from Blog

BIG-Bjarke Ingels Group

BIG-Bjarke Ingels GroupCopenhagen, London, Brooklyn, and Barcelona A spiraling semi-subterranean museum for watchmaker Audemars Piguet. A

Beata Heuman – London

“The best design combines form and function with personality,” says the bubbly Heuman, a native Swede